FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Will there be food and drinks at the end?
Yes, we will have food, water and Gatorade for all participants at the end of the race, together with five aid stations on the course for the half marathon and one for the 5K.
2. Where does the race start? Where does it end?
9th & New Hampshire Streets Lawrence, KS
3. Where does the course go?
The race is a loop that covers historic Lawrence including downtown.
4. What if it rains?
We will run in the rain, but if it is unsafe to run/walk the race director reserves the right to cancel the race.
6. Where and when is packet pickup?
All participants will be able to pick up their bib numbers, timing devices, and event t-shirts at packet pickup or race morning from 6 – 7:15 am.
7. I registered but can’t participate; can I still pick up my t-shirt?
Yes. Please stop by and pick up your bib and t-shirt at packet pickup. Shirts and medals will NOT be mailed.
8. I won’t be able to participate. Can I transfer my registration to next year or give it to a friend?
No. We are sorry, but there are not refunds and we do not allow you to transfer your registration for next year or transfer registration to another person.
9. I have a friend who would like to volunteer. Can he help?
Yes! Look at the different volunteer options on the volunteer page of this site and on the registration page and sign up for the position that best fits your interest. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
10. Can a friend or family member pick up my packet?
11. Can I run with a stroller or with a dog?